Regional Program Director
Locust Health Solutions – New York
- Responsible for preparing an intensive effort for Open Enrollment period to promote Medicare and Medicaid
- Identifying and building relationships with community leaders for hosting meetings throughout Suffolk County
- Coordinating logistics including timing, materials, and locations for dozens of events
- Creating and designing external facing materials to promote events
Democratic Party of Virginia – Spotsylvania, VA
- Recruited and trained teams of over 175 volunteers that registered over 550 voters.
- Managed a digital organizing campaign to engage volunteers and generate grassroots enthusiasm.
- Built 3 neighborhood teams of fellows and volunteers to meet and exceed weekly goals.
- Worked extensively with VAN to support a data-driven and metrics-based program, ensured data quality, cut turf, and create virtual phone banks.
Piping Rock Health Products – Ronkonkoma, NY
- Writing copy for the Piping Rock website for specific products and product categories, as well as content for marketing material and promotions.
- Responsible for writing label copy for new products.
- Creating content for and managing social media platforms, including organizing long term campaigns.
- Developing and creating content for the Piping Rock blog to coincide with product features and monthly marketing plans.
Marathon Strategies – New York, NY
- Compiled early morning news clips; general media monitoring throughout the day
- Wrote op-eds, press releases, talking points, written summaries of public records and news clips about politicians, policy issues, nonprofit organizations, corporations and other entities
- Organized and analyzed polling, campaign finance reports and other materials from public databases
- Provided general research and writing support
- Assembled PowerPoint and other multimedia presentations
- Recruited, coordinated and supervised summer 2014 interns.
New York State Executive Chamber – New York, NY
- Responsible for daily news monitoring
- Successfully pitched news stories by phone on behalf of the Governor’s press office
- Assisted with the development and editing of news releases from the Governor’s press office
- Transcribed all the Governor’s remarks
- Performed special assignments from the Press Secretary, Deputy Press Secretary, and Press Assistants; responded to inquiries from the press, researched background information for Governor’s appearances and monitored incoming calls.
- Dowling College Oakdale, NY
BA in English – Creative writing, minor in Marketing Management, GPA 3.6, graduated 2013
- Suffolk Community College Selden, NY
AA, Liberal Arts, graduated 2011
- Member, Dowling College Writing Club, Raven’s Quill (September 2011-present)
- Member, Dowling College GSA (January 2011-present)
- Member Dowling College – Keeping It Real (October 2011-present)
- President, Dowling College Writing Club, Raven’s Quill (January 2012-present)
- Senator, Dowling College Student Government Association ( January 2012-present)
- Volunteer Tutor Dowling College – Keeping It Real (Milk & Cookies) (October 2011-present)
- Contributing Writer, Dowling College Publication The Conspiracy (October 2011-present)
- Contributing Writer, Dowling College Publication The Lion’s Voice (October 2011-present)
- Associate Editor, Dowling College Publication The Conspiracy (October 2011-February 2012)
- Editor in Chief, Dowling College Publication The Conspiracy (February 2012-present)
- Editor in Chief, Dowling College Publication The Lion’s Voice (May 2012-January 2013)
- Member, Sigma Tau Delta– Mu Tau Chapter (April 2012-present)
- Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars – Dowling College Chapter (April 2012-present)
- President, National Society of Collegiate Scholars – Dowling College Chapter (May 2012-present)
- Highly organized with strong communication skills.
- Fluency in Google software, Microsoft Office, VAN and Adobe Photoshop.
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, website design and video editing software.